There used to be a little coffee shop close to where I work, that would make the most delicious blueberry, chocolate chip muffins. I didn’t eat them everyday, but I definitely craved it all the time! The only downside to these muffins, was that they were a little on the large side. I’d almost always just eat the muffin top (that’s the best part anyways). Unfortunately, it has since closed down, whomp whomp. However, on the other hand it has now forced me to make my own muffins, whenever I get the craving! If you read my post on Banana Bread, you know my love for all things bananas, which happens to be one of the main ingredients these muffins! These muffins are great too, because they are the perfect size, and don’t have the bulky muffin top. I l love adding either blueberries, or chocolate chips, to the mix as well. Or simply divide your mix in two and make both!
Prep time: 10 mins – Cook time: 20 – 22 mins – Makes: 18 Muffins
- 2 -3 Over ripe Bananas
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 Cup of Milk
- 2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup of Melted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
- Handful of Blueberries
- Handful of Chocolate Chips
Lets Get Started
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees, and line a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon, and set it to the side.
- In another bowl, mix together sugar, bananas and butter. Then add the milk and egg.
- Slowly add the flour mix into the wet ingredients, half at a time.
- Divide the batter, and put half into another bowl.
- Add blueberries into one, and chocolate chips into the other.
- Scoop the mix into the lined tin, 1/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes.
Hope you give these a try, and be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram!