Monday blues, because you’re back to work?
Who says you can’t carry on the weekend into forever? Feel like you’re on a vacation in your work space by adding touches of colour and bold prints to escape the dull office walls! If you can’t change up the colour (because you’re stuck in a cubical) add relaxing pictures of beach get-aways and fake plants for some greenery! Creating a brighter, colourful space can increase your productivity and spark your creativity! Start swapping out those boring office supplies and look forward to an extra long weekend!
Shop these items:
- Yellow Chair – http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70300439/
- Plant – http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/categories/departments/outdoor/10779/
- Lamp – http://www.graypants.com/collection-euro/product/bell/
- Painting – http://www.olivergal.com/art-collections/oliver-gal
- White Chair – http://www.ikea.com/ca/en/catalog/products/90260461/#/00260465
- Bookshelf – http://www.sauderboutique.com
- Clock – https://createtostyle.com/2016/06/12/diy-book-clock/
- Desk – http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/departments/workspaces/18623/